The last part of that statement will be seen in December, but overall there certainly wasn't much movement. However, inventory keeps falling, with stable prices, which in itself is astonishing.
- Houses for sale: 20,031 (-1.6%)
- Inventory: 6.9 mos (-6.4%)
- Median list price: 301,500 (+0.5%)
- Median list price per sf: $143 (no change)
- Houses sold last month: 3,065 (+4.8%)
- Median selling price: $189,467 (no change)
- Median selling price per sf: $97 (no change)
At least so far.
Chart: Single family home data Dec 2010 to Nov 2011. Red: median list price, green: median selling price, blue: inventory in months. – Data compiled from SEF-MLS